The world of grantmakers can be tricky to navigate.
Should you call the funder? What do you say? How can you sound like you know what you're talking about?
I've talked with LOTS of grantmakers over the years. I realized two big things about calling funders:
1. It doesn't have to be hard if you follow a few simple steps.
2. It can GREATLY increase your chances of winning the grant.
That's why I created a simple, repeatable formula you can use when you're approaching a potential grant funder.
The PDF guide will cover:
1) Should I call the grant funder?
2) When NOT to call
3) Steps to take before you call
4) The step-by-step Grant Funder Call Script
5) Where to look for the funder's contact information
Plus, you'll get a bonus plug-and-go template of the script that you can copy and use for your next call.
It's time to fast forward your grant success.